сабота, февруари 11, 2006

Memories of a chanced Man


On the lonely hilltop I stood,
staring through the shadows
as the mist grew stronger.
I saw someone rising,
in cloaked strange attire, with one arm trust forward.
Lo and behold, a dead, skeletal hand it was.
Stupefied, I saw a child,
running into the darkness.
With torn clothes, tripping over barren rocks.
Vaguely familiar he seemed,
And I cried:
Who are you in this unholy hour?
And in such ungodly place!
Ask me not, kind sir. For I cannot say.
Fell things roam the night when the future is in the past.
He said and again he fled.
Alas, the boy tripped and fell
Blindly gasping for air.
Stiff, petrified, I turned toward the hand
the scrawny fingers shot towards him
and a white light blazed.
Suddenly I jumped in front,
trying to shield the boy.
Hugging him, a pain, sweet as rain,
swept all over me.
Your safe, little boy, I said.
I fell and thought I was no more.
Foolish man,
I heard a shrill voice speak.
Meddling into affairs beyond men.
Brave was the thing you did,
Awake,
I grant you another chance.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 претпл., Anonymous Анонимен said...

Ух ова ти беше добро... keep up the good work :)))

 
At 11:46 претпл., Anonymous Анонимен said...

супер, само да оставам коментар.

Мама или Петар

 
At 6:56 попл., Blogger Биџо said...

Blagodaram, ја има во книгата, овде имам и стари и нови песни, и веќе објавени и сеуште не.

 

Објави коментар

<< Home

Guestbook
Your name? **
Your suggestions for improving my homepage:
Is this your first visit to my homepage?
Yes
No
This message is private