вторник, февруари 07, 2006

Where the Angels go!

I stood on alone, nowhere to go,
gazing in the distance,
with a faraway look on my face
Lost, deep in my thoughts,
I cried, blood tears freezing me.


And I wept,
And I smiled,
And I knew!


For her love is here, with us,
as always and never again
for she dances above
in the fair gardens of heaven
smiling over us, loving, watching.

And I weep,
And I smile,
And I know!

Again, standing on the mountain,
broken and lost, alone, searching,
For I saw the light burning
above, on the dark and cloudy sky,
her fair smile, I saw and found my way.

And She smiled,
And I know,
Forever!

Посветена на мојата драга баба Нада кој отиде да провери дали и таму, на небото, истотака, како и тука, ангелите танцуваат босоноги во рајската градина!!!

Guestbook
Your name? **
Your suggestions for improving my homepage:
Is this your first visit to my homepage?
Yes
No
This message is private